Thursday, February 14, 2008

OMG! Jane Fonda is a big potty-mouth!

I read about this incident on Jezebel earlier today and was like, "Blah, blah, blah, cunty cunt cunt cunt, who cares?" But then I was at the Yahoo! entertainment page to read the latest installment of Dear Margo (advice columns = awesome), when I saw this headline: "Jane Fonda uses vulgar slang on 'Today'" "Vulgar slang?" For cereal? They couldn't even bring themselves to mention the word in the article. Come on, guys, CUNT is one of those words that is so overly stigmatized. Ahem.

Let me clarify:
I'm not like, "Hey guys, just call me a cunt anytime you want and I will be all, 'I'm so post-feminist and don't even care. Giggle!'" But I am so totally down with the re-appropriation by the ladies for our own purposes. And you know what, DEAL. The powers that be are so icked-out by our lady parts, they don't even like VAGINA. Think of all those stories about people complaining about advertisements for "The Vagina Monologues" that I am too lazy to link to, because apparently correct medical terms are offensive. And it's not like we don't expect this kind of awesomeness from Jane Fonda on a regular basis anyway. Calm down.

So, to conclude:
Dear Patriarchy,
Cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt.

I highly recommend some wacky Inga Muscio for desensitization purposes. Works like a charm.

Yours Truly (and cuntily),
Lady McAwesome Who Is Blonder and Thinner than You

No comments:

Post a Comment