Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Oh dear lord

Creepy.
My coworker just told someone how funny this movie was. Of course, she's the same person who was excited about seeing "Wild Hogs."


My nice but ridiculous squirrel-loving coworker has taken to listening to ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS MUSIC. What is this, 1987? I mean, I've always been an unabashed fan of "All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth," but COME ON! The faint sound of their freakish helium-induced rodent voices wafting into my cube is just more than one person should have to take. Thank god for headphones.

3 comments:

  1. I know this doesn't need to be said, but Wild Hogs was a terrible movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not an African-American, but if I was, I would sue whichever public relations firm that made up the "hip-hop fresh" chipmunks graphic.

    I think they personally set back race relations in this country twenty years (ironically, the same amount of time since anyone gave a shit about those Goddamn chipmunks.)

    ReplyDelete