Friday, April 25, 2008

You guys are all looking a lot blonder and thinner these days...

HEY KIDS-

DID YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS MY 100TH POST? HOW EXCITING!

Ahem.

Sorry about the caps lock. Tracking my traffic, it appears as though I have up to a couple dozen daily readers (about to break 500 with absolute unique visitors, too), which is AWESOME, since I've really only been at this for a few months. But you loyal and indulgent fans/siblings/roommates who feel obligated to check my blog should feel free to use this as an open suggestion thread. Is there any random shit you want me to write about? New features? Have I overlooked your favorite ex-President and/or obscure historical event in Thursday U.S. History Blogging so far? Just let me know. The internet and I are listening.

Love and vodka shots,

Lauren

2 comments:

  1. request: John C Calhoun post plz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there should be an entire section devoted to quotes from Shawn Connery.

    ReplyDelete