Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm going to relax, damn it!

Our hammock is on our porch, not on a tropical beach. Unfortunately. But at least we have one!

It is pretty much summertime now. Finally! Thank the fucking Sexy Gay Jesus. Though I'm sure this comes as no surprise to those of you who also live in the northern hemisphere, because it's getting to be summer where you live too. BUT: my job is now running on summer hours, with slightly longer Mondays-Thursdays, and short-ass Fridays. What I'm saying is, that I'm about to embark on pretty much a 3.5-day weekend. Fuckin' sweet. I don't really have anything to write about today. Just enjoying the nice weather and looking forward to sleeping/drinking/hanging out on the porch, etc. this weekend. It should be a glorious good time. OMG I love summer.


UPDATE: I know you were worried, so I thought I'd reassure you with the knowledge that I had an AWESOME weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment