Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Most Negligent Blogger

Dearest Readers, I am sure you have been pining away for some regular posts, as I have been remiss in my internet duties. The semester began, and I have to actually do work sometimes. Also, my three classes are clustered on Tuesday and Wednesday, so things can get pretty intense for a couple days there. Also, one of my classes requires me to blog a couple times a week on a class blog. Boo. Also, Thrift Store Champion and I discovered that we are not actually hibernating mammals and should probably start going to the gym. And, as I have been telling one and all, I really cannot afford to buy all new pants. This in combination with a botched highlighting job by my mother over break that has led me to part my hair on the other (darker) side, and I am far brunetter and fatter these days. Of course, I can still claim to be blonder and thinner than SOMEONE out there, and we all know that gives me a moral upper hand in this life. Anyway, this is an excuse-filled update. I will try to drop a history post in this weekend. I hope all is well in reader-land. Love and shots of whatever it was those Dr. McGillicuddy's promotional people were handing out for free at 149 the other night, Lauren

2 comments:

  1. yeah well...i love your witty humor, so stop screwing around and post something meaningful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those nurses were giving us shots of the good doctor's cough syrup.

    ReplyDelete