Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pluggers is back with more hilarious prescription drug abuse and despair!

Have you guys been like, "What does Lauren think about the latest Pluggers panels?" NOW YOU WILL KNOW. It's still pretty bleak out there, kids.

Pluggers have so many health problems, they have to take pills the size of their giant chicken fingers, I guess. And/or their prescription drug tolerance is so high, they've resorted to crushing up their daily cocktail of pills into one comically large capsule they can tell their grandkids is just a "vitamin."

I'm a notorious non-coffee drinker, but even I know this is sad and gross.

Bitches don't know how to drive or get places and should probably not be in cars at all unless it's in the BACKSEAT, if you know what I mean, and I think you do. For sex. To have sex with them.

Pluggers don't have a lot to live for.

SIGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment