Saturday, October 28, 2017

Shameless Autumnal Self-Promotion

GUUUYYYYSSSS I'm still living and doing comedy things. I've got some more movie live-blogs in the chute that need illustrating, but I'm going to try to get caught up while I am unemployed (sort-of-mostly-on purpose). But in the meantime, here's a correspondent piece I did for Minnesota Tonight back in August on Minnesota's labor movement. Can you guess which parts were my contributions? (The energy drink and Newsies jokes, duh. Also the shirt and signs because I'm AN ARTIST.) The show is on hiatus until January, but things I helped write or am in and also other stuff that is fine I guess will be continually posted on YouTube in the off-season, so subscribe and shit!



In case you've forgotten, the Beard and I are still doing our podcast, Couple's Book Club (also on iTunes, Google Play, and Stitcher). We're reading our hero, Detective Lieutenant Joe Kenda's book I Will Find You for our next episode and have some special guests booked for the hate-read we have planned for episode 10.

KENDAAAAAA

My last Harold show with my group House of Whimsy (as featured in the Star Tribune--a photo of our group made the print version, which I bought two copies of) is tonight, Saturday, October 28 at 8pm at HUGE Theater. COME SEE US, WE ARE HAVING SO MUCH FUN. BTWs, this is an improv show.

I'm also writing for and will be performing in a sketch revue called "Strike This!" at Strike Theater two weekends in November (10-11, 17-18), so keep an eye out for that. I'm very excited about what we've got going on and obvi one of my sketches is energy drink-themed. LYLAS! Have a great fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment