Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ralphie: You'll shoot your eye out, kid!


Why is a real small child being used for this demonstration?

So the Naderator is throwing his hat into the ring again. He must have, like, a lot of hats that he compulsively tosses whenever he sees a presidential election. Many Democrats are annoyed. But then some of them just create amusing extended Candyland-esque metaphors to make fun of his supporters. I do have a special place in my heart for everybody's favorite spoiler (sorry, Ron Paul, maybe someday). He gave the motherfucking commencement speech at BYU's alternate graduation last year (protesting Dick Cheney as the school's official commencement speaker) that I generously donated $10 to and also: seatbelts and shit. I watched some something about him on PBS once, and he had a really interesting upbringing. His parents were Lebanese immigrants (Thanks, Wikipedia!) and his family was always discussing politics and stuff around the dinner table. Also, apparently he's kind of an asshole to deal with. Principles before people and all that. Reminds me of the Pretentious Ex-Boyfriend a little. Anyway, TBogg's post cracked me up, and so I thought I'd link to it and ramble about Ralph Nader and call my posting duties fulfilled for the day.



2 comments:

  1. Ralphie One, Ralphie Two, Ralphie Three (...Rapist Ralphie?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I totally forgot about the Ralphies! I hope other people are enjoying their douchebaggery wherever they are now.

    ReplyDelete