Tuesday, May 06, 2008

The Family Circus endorses gender segregation


I bet Dolly's brothers wish they had a zenana in their house. Although, I kind of wish the whole Keane household would just be engulfed in a freak barbecue explosion.

When I was growing up, my mother decided we should start going on trips that involved us staying at KOA Kamping Kabins. Bil Keane has sold his motherfucking soul to those KOA bastards, and his comics are all over everything. Well, a cursory glance at the website tells me that perhaps their licensing agreement expired, but whatever, using inappropriate letters (K for C) just because it's "cute" + creepy wholesome cartoons = I hate you. Also, does anyone else find the excessive use of Ks a little suspicious? I mean, I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but I don't remember ever seeing any black people at a KOA. Of course, maybe most black people don't feel the need to drag their children to fake-rustic cabins near any and all historical or natural sites of tourist interest in the Western United States.

Via The Comics Curmudgeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment