Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Warning: Maybe TMI

WTF is it with these fruity condoms? Apparently "Her Sensation" also means "bright pink with a strong artificial candy-type odor." Listen, condom people: sex smells like people, it shouldn't smell like you just walked into Bath & Body Works. The good thing about becoming a promiscuous ho, besides all the promiscuous sex, mind you, is that my stupid fruity condoms are almost gone. I won't be buying that shit again. You may say, "Lauren, is this just an excuse to brag to the internet that you've been getting some?" And I might respond, "So?" Best summer ever.

2 comments:

  1. TMI=No such thing.

    I'm so amped for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thx for the support! Perhaps more details of my various exploits/shenanigans shall appear here in the future.

    ReplyDelete