Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Green Fairy Took Me on a Short Ride on the Vomit Train

Alert readers may have noticed that I removed the "Let's Celebrate Responsibility" widget on this page that counts up from when I last vomited from drinking. Sadly, but not unexpectedly, after splitting most of a bottle of absinthe with Thrift Store Champion and another friend, I found it best to induce some of the vom. I felt much better afterward and was mostly not too hungover yesterday, except that riding in a car last night made me feel a little icky still. Having removed the counter in a drunken post-vomit haze, I'm not sure of the exact count, but it was upwards of 120 days, I believe, with the last barf event occurring in July after a soccer game and many shots of Patron Silver. Let the count-up begin again, and long may it reign!

No comments:

Post a Comment