Wednesday, May 27, 2009

UPDATE: Thiefy McThief Edition

Hey dudes, Turns out I've just been stealing the interwebz from my Jesus-y neighbor all this time, and she's moved away and another Jesusy lady has moved in who does not have an unsecured wireless network. I will be knocking on neighbors' doors to see if I can split wireless with them since I am poor and live alone and don't really need another $30 bill every month. So what I'm saying is that I'm working on the webernets situation. What with my two jobs and a class I am kind of busy these days. LAME. But my Best TV Friend Forever Ka$h is here for a few days, and I am taking tomorrow off and we will be headed out to the Garfield presidential palace near Cleveland. Huzzah! Hope to be back regular-like soon. Also: video awesomeness is in the works. Planning stages as of yet, but eventual killer koolness. Yeah, I did that. Not sorry. -The L

No comments:

Post a Comment