Monday, June 29, 2009

Flippin' the bird to dudebros

Dear Dudebros of America: Yes, I know you don't read this blog, but if by some miraculous accident you happen upon it, here are a few things I need to get off my chest: 1. Setting up a milk-drinking contest table in your front yard does not make you cool. It makes you 14. 2. Yelling something to a lady wearing an ipod who is running by your douchey milk party is fruitless and also rude and also harassment. 3. When said running lady turns around because everyone is laughing and staring at her, she will raise her glorious middle finger at you. 4. I hope all y'all assholes choked on your gallons of milk and vomited them up all over your yard. I hope those puddles of milk started to ferment in the sun and that your yard smells all curdly for days and days. Love, Lauren P.S. I hate you. 9aurwcgqdi

No comments:

Post a Comment