Thursday, October 08, 2009

TMI Alert: It's Not Pissing, People

Apparently British Film censors are among the many people who are under the erroneous assumption that "female ejaculation" is just pissing during sex. From what I understand, the phenomenon is far from universal, but still quite common. And can I just say? Yes, I can. This is my blog, I can: as a lady who sometimes ejaculates, um, it is so not urine. How can I know for sure? First of all, if it is urine, I should really be doing a lot more laundry. Second of all, as a human being with a normally-functioning bladder, I'm pretty familiar with urine. It has a color. It has a smell. In fact, in females, it comes out of a TOTALLY DIFFERENT ORIFICE than lady juices. I would know if I were peeing my pants or my sheets or whatever, and it would not make me happy, even if I were simultaneously orgasming. It's as if no one actually believes that female sexuality can be independent and/or different from anything involving sperm. "No, honey, you just lost control of your bladder, that's all. It must be so rare for you to orgasm since for a lady IT TAKES FOREVER and is only achieved by mysterious means. You must've just gotten excited and wet the bed." Assholes. P.S.: There are people into actual urine play in sex, and to that I say, "Gross." But whatevs, as long as you take a shower before we hang out, it's not really any of my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment