Sunday, January 10, 2010

Intensive thesis writing to ensue*

I have to defend my as-of-yet nonexistent thesis at the end of February, so I should probably be blogging more than ever in the near future. Here are some things I have to say: Never see 500 Days of Summer. Emo bullshit piece of Nice Guy (TM) crappy crapness. Sorry, JGL. You could probably afford to skip Jennifer's Body. Meh. Go see the new Guy Ritchie Sherlock Holmes because of hot boys, awesome old-timey facial hair and also lots of great three-piece patterned suits. I have a flat of Rock Star Punched energy drinks and several stacks of library books. Let us pray to the Sexy Gay Jesus that I survive relatively intact. Though for the time being I have traded in my prodigious boozing for excessive caffeine, so hopefully that will affect my work ethic positively.

No comments:

Post a Comment