Monday, August 23, 2010

School starts boo boo boo

Today was the first day of class. Luckily I only had to go to the lecture for the class I just found out last week that I'm TA-ing for. Then I came home and took and nap and I don't have to be anywhere until class tomorrow night. This wonderfully out-of-context panel from the amazing Comically Vintage really sums up how I feel about the start of a new school year:

WTF? But also: yes.
In other news, Isaac and I got hooked on a bunch of terrible reality TV this summer, which has led us to the trashily awesome Bachelor Pad. Right now I'm on Team Weatherman. I think he's a real dark horse candidate, and he's a lot more interesting than all the other bros who look the same and appear to have no discernable personalities. So my life is awesome and filled with thrills a minute. Oh, and FINGERSCROSSED/KNOCKONWOOD/CROSSYOURSELF/DEFLECTTHEEVILEYE, the fleas seem to have taken a severe hit and we are feeling pretty pest-free in the house. Not quite ready to declare the Great Flea Holocaust of 2010 complete yet, but we're well on our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment