Sunday, February 06, 2011

Special Super Bowl Caffeinated Jelly Beans Review

Jelly Bell sponsors its own cycling team!

A while back, Isaac picked me up some random Jelly Belly Extreme Sports Beans that are supposed to energize me with their caffeine, carbs, electrolytes, and vitamins B AND C. In support of the Packers tonight (I'm like, totally invested in this game), I chose the green kind over the red. They are watermelon flavor. I plan on doing a live review here on their efficacy.

First impressions: they are not real tasty. Also, there is only one flavor, so I think I'm going to get pretty sick of "watermelon." Also, Christina Aguilera will be performing the National Anthem on the Super Bowl. I think I'm going to just give up and live-blog this shit.

That "Glee" chick is singing about purple mountain majesties. She's really feeling it. Ew, GWB. Military/gospel choir backup? I approve.

1 comment:

  1. I actually hadn't heard of "Terra Nova" until I read your post – so I found out anyway! In case you're wondering, I'm quite pleased that this show is taking dinosaurs seriously (although the "not the momma" show was okay). Dinosaurs are serious!

    ReplyDelete