Monday, January 23, 2012

Update on "The Bachelor": Almost Unwatchable

Listen, you guys know I love me some Ben. Or at least, I did. Anyway, all the stereotypical lady/catty fighting is out of control on this show, and I'm almost not sad that I miss the first half or more of the show while I'm in my night class. But I still care? But anyway: Courtney. She is the worst. OBVIOUSLY. Just because she's a model, Ben likes her? What? But she is mean and boring. Also, adorbs PhD student Emily can't even handle it. Don't worry, Emily, I judge him for liking her, too. I hope she doesn't break you, but I'm not sure I'll be able to watch this anymore if Courtney's awful awfulness goes on much longer:

This is all you need to know.
Courtney: making everybody feel icky inside since (at least) 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment