- Guys, do you watching Hoarding: Buried Alive? (The one that is almost just like Hoarders but on TLC and gives the people more than like two days to clean their hoards out.) Well, watch out, it could give you the hantavirus. Yep, through your TV, because that's how germs work. I know hoarders have severe mental issues, but I can't help it if I am fascinated by their piles of garbage and flat cats and embittered family members. You love it too, don't lie. (The Raw Story)
- Oh, do you have to go to a classy event where there won't be any booze because it is terrible? Get around that whole "having to speak to strangers while sober" problem with a box wine purse! From Sweden. (The Gloss)
- Also drunk all the time in Sweden: people who work in restaurants and bars. Duh. Why do you think those people work at the booze place? For the lovable drunks? (The Raw Story)
- If you're like me and have been enjoying everybody else's perverse celebration of the Spanish Beast-Jesus "Restoration" Incident of 2012, you might also enjoy this collection of terrible, terrible religious (mostly Christian) fanart that features disturbingly high numbers of My Little Ponies, Sonic the Hedgehog, and various anime characters. (Religious Horrors)
- Or if you want to laugh darkly about America's bleak economic future and out-of-touch NYT columnists, enjoy Kris E. Benson's totally-not-depressing takedown of some terrible story about terrible people and unemployment and whatnot. (Wonkette)
Monday, September 10, 2012
I can't use Facebook at work, so here's a bunch of links I thought were cool
"Creating one's own content" is clearly a waste of time. (Unless it involves energy drinks, duh.) Here's some shit I saw on the interwebs recently but couldn't tell anybody about because of network restrictions and blahblahblah.