Wednesday, November 06, 2013

CLICK DONATE SUPPORT DREAMS

Guys, I'm all up into the improv these days. I take classes, volunteer, and will soon begin performing(!) at HUGE Theater in Minneapolis. It's a non-profit and full of incredibly talented, hilarious, and kind people.* The theater's annual 28-hour Improvathon fundraiser is coming up next week. I'll be in it, in three separate groups! Each group is on the hook for raising $300 for the theater. Let my hilarious and beautiful tropical starfish of a friend Mike tell you all about it:



Would you like to donate? I would like you to donate! I am in both the groups Mike mentioned in the video and one other. If you're in the Twin Cities, come by Improvathon November 13-14 and see us! In order of neediness, please consider dropping $10 in our (virtual) jars:

The Spectrum (improv based on real-life sad stories), performing at 3:30 a.m.

The David Jonas Experience, performing at 5:30 p.m.

Snack Time, performing at 1:30 p.m.

All donations between now and the 14th count for Minnesota's Give to the Max Day.


UPDATE: DID YOU GIVE? DID YOU THINK ABOUT IT, AT LEAST? THANK YOU.

*I'm not gushing. I do not gush. I sincerely mean this and I'm never sincere.

No comments:

Post a Comment