Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pluggers Still Live Lives of Not-Quiet-Enough Desperation

My friend Kash specifically requested a Pluggers rage post, as it's been awhile. Guys, this comic still exists and is still terrible. Here are some recent "high"lights.

All right, well, Pluggers want to/definitely have at least seriously contemplated fucking their cars.



A Plugger will LITRALLY murder you if you sit in his goddamn recliner. Pluggers didn't fight Charlie to be displaced by a coupla good-fer-nothin brats who only want to play their video games all day long.

Um, I think I've done this improv scene. I guess it was more authentic than I thought.

DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS. Pluggers, you need help. There's no possible way you could have that many health problems to need that many prescriptions and still be alive. Either you're zombies held together by strong chemical meds and/or you are in a constant buzzed haze of drug-induced confusion and dry mouth. Which would actually explain a lot of these submissions.


Listen guys, I don't drink coffee, but I really don't get this. I mean, she didn't ask for an iced drink, right? But is this just a "joke" about how before the birth control pill was invented, Chicken Plugger Lady had like 12 kids to chase around by herself because husbands don't do "childcare" and never quite got to her morning coffee until it was cold? Because I'm pretty sure what this younger lady is ordering is, like, full of sugar and cream and shit and not just room temperature shitty instant black coffee you bought at Kroger. Nice touch with the mom capris (or "mompris" as I like to call them) on the Chicken Lady, though. Respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment