Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Where to See My Face Being Funny in Reals

My bros, the next few months are going to be busy for Lauren improv stuff. If you will be in Minneapolis in this period, you should come see me do the things on the stage! Here's a sched:

Fridays in January and February at 8:00 p.m. at HUGE Theater, $12 for the 8 and 9:30 shows or $18 for an all-night pass, which includes the late show I'm also in that night
Throwback Night! Three classic forms performed by Twin Cities favorites (like me). I'm in the Deconstruction group, the other two are doing the Harold and Close Quarters, respectively.

I got me and the other Snack Faces into the bearded spirit, okay?
(Also) Fridays in January and February at 10:30 p.m. at HUGE Theater, $7 (or $18 with the earlier shows)
Snack Time will be opening for the illustrious Bearded Men. We always bring snacks!

Sunday 1/11, 1/18, and 1/25 at 8:00 p.m. at HUGE Theater, pay what you like
Bitches with Books will improvise a ladies' book club and other semi-related nonsense at your face alongside three other fantastic groups!

No comments:

Post a Comment