Thursday, November 12, 2015

Energy Drink Review: Monster Pipeline Punch

Hang ten, brah.
Guys! A Monster I haven't seen before that I don't think is just a rehash or repackaging of one of their other flavors! The vending machine at my current job doesn't have my go-to Monster flavors (Absolutely Zero or Khaos), but it least it has energy drinks AND you can pay by card, which is good because I rarely carry cash. ANYWAY, I haven't seen this flavor before. Apparently it's a limited edition kind of thing, so I'm glad I'll get a chance to taste it. I tend to really like most of the juice energy drink flavors. The "pipeline" in the name is some Hawaiian wave thing who cares. I download files all day long. Hundreds. Thousands. Thank the Sexy Gay Jesus this is just a project and will end eventually. Anyway, staying awake in this cube is way harder than staying awake surfing or whatever.

I was pretty sleepy before lunch and haven't had any caffeine yet, so we'll see how this goes. I may need to take a nap before I head to HUGE tonight to help close out the Improvathon.

FLAVOR: It's pretty good. It tastes a lot like the Rockstar Juiced Guava they used to make and I drank way too much of my first semester of grad school. Lightly carbonated. Sweet, but not overwhelmingly so.

EFFECTIVENESS: It is totes working. Feeling more cheerful, less sluggish. My incessant leg bouncing feels more purposeful. I've still got about 40% left and I'm feeling good. I think I can call this a success.

OVERALL: Recommended. According to that graphic from the Monster website above, you can get it at 7-11. I'm pretty sure we don't have those here, but I will keep my eye out (or just buy all the cans out of the vending machine in the break room here).

No comments:

Post a Comment