Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy hump day!


"L-Train." The most ridiculous shit comes up under Google image searches. You should probably know that these fine young gentlemen are not only good blog illustrations, but also REALLY LOVE JESUS.

I remember when I was introduced to this name for Wednesday during my first year of college by Perpetual Roommate Katie. It amused us to leave ridiculous notes for one another on our ubiquitous dorm-door white board, and this was a favorite. This white board was also the birthplace of the affectionate moniker "L-Train," which I gladly accepted and continue to look on fondly when it shows up in occasional notes from the Perpetual Roommate.

So, speaking of roommates, I'm sure we all recall a few weeks ago when I completely failed at submitting our Peeps dioramas (we so would not have won, BTW, the winners are pretty much professional). But anyway, via skippy the bush kangaroo, I came upon the delightful suggestion that we should use our leftover Peeps for s'mores at this DESSERT BLOG. Best. idea. ever.

That is all for now. I have to go to the dentist for the first time in a long time today. Like, since I was still covered under my parents' dental insurance. I probably have about 14 cavities. So I may have to hold off on the s'mores until I can eat solid food again.


UPDATE: I have eleven cavities. This will apparently take four separate appointments to remedy. Good god.

No comments:

Post a Comment