Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My job is destroying me

More specifically, my hands. They're actually aching quite a bit today, so I'm going to do a cop-out YouTube video post instead of making a lot of extra typing for myself. Maybe I'll try to avoid the internet/playing the guitar for like 3 hours tonight so they can actually get a rest. But anyway, after taking a bit of a hiatus from the show, I just started showing Flight of the Conchords to someone who hasn't seen them before, and I must say that they pretty much just never get old. Oh, also I just bought the album, and though it doesn't include some of the better, TV-ready versions of the songs, now I can listen to them whenever I want. And don't think they won't be making appearances on all future mix CDs, friends. Because they will... is what I'm saying. I'm makin' a lasagna... for one. Still fucking hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed, agreed, agreed. On all points. And yes, having the album is very nice.

    ReplyDelete