Friday, November 14, 2008

Minnesot-AHHHHH

I'm back in the MSP after a ridiculously long car ride that involved no sleep last night, a screaming child, excessive car sickness, and dramamine-induced passed-outedness. Anyway, we got here eventually, I helped host my eponymous trivia night with Matty tonight (with relative success, no built-in comedic audience, however), and now I am internetting after 24 hours sans. Not too much seems to have happened today, but I'm just updating to let you know I am alive and that history blogging may be postponed for as long as one week (again), sorry. If I get the chance this weekend, I'm all over that shit, I've already got a topic picked out. But I wouldn't count on it. Anyway, happy Thursday. Love and pinkipoos (to quote the Madre), Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment