Monday, September 28, 2009

Rebel Yelling Volume I

Our illustrious campus newspaper recently exposed me to the works of big-time Las Vegas college student opinion-maker, Matthew Jarzen. His conservatism and ability to use required high school readings to not really actually prove his point lead me to believe that he is America's next great hope. In the following video I read his most recent op-ed in the UNLV Rebel Yell student paper: Is our press really free anymore?. Good question, Matthew Jarzen. The 10-minute YouTube limit and also boring parts required me to edit out some of Mr. Jarzen's ingenuous prose, but let me assure you that I did my best to present his work in the most honorable way possible: drunk.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lauren,
    You are my favorite sister.
    Affectionately,
    Your sister.

    ReplyDelete