Monday, September 21, 2009

The saddest thing I've seen today

Granted, I haven't left the house today. Instead I woke up, outlined a response paper, drank a gigantic Monster Heavy Metal* and wrote. Now I am on the internet. And sometimes I am like, "I should blog. But I am lazy. Hey, let's go see how depressed and/or outraged Pluggers can make me!" So yeah. PLUGGERS ARE YOUR GRANDMA: A single tear runs down my cheek. I'm not buying that shit, though. I'm still trying to get my food stamps back. Your extra nonsensical forms will not hold me back, government entitlement programs! I have half a master's degree! *Short review: supposedly "green apple," mostly kind of gross, but I wrote a nine page paper in about four hours, and that's pretty speedy for me. Though who knows when I'll get to sleep tonight. Also, 32 ounces is RIDICULOUS, but once it was open, I felt obligated to finish it. They should borrow from their own resealable "import" design that they stole from European beverage manufacturers.

No comments:

Post a Comment