Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pluggers act as the receptacle for my unemployed frustration

I don't have a lot going on these days besides online class-taking and working my way through Lark Rise to Candleford and Trailer Park Boys. Anyway, I realized it has been some time since I took a special moment to insult the classic anti-elitist one-panel cartoon Pluggers.

This is clearly a lie. Pluggers get their energy from meth and Mountain Dew.

Maybe pluggers should walk then, if their vehicles of conveyance are so goddamn taxing. Not to mention that I find it quite hard to believe that pluggers would play such a foppish "sport." Besides, pluggers don't play sports anyway, they merely watch them on their old-timey TVs while drinking off-brand beer and eating pounds of chips. Duh.

 This panel is too horrifying for words. Except the ones I've just typed.

"In style"? Ironic hipster in style, maybe. When the tattooed tech guy in your office starts telling you how awesome your vintage tie is, maybe you should start wondering if you're really pulling it off. You're a plugger, after all. Don't you pride yourselves on being the least fashionable, most clueless, luddite-est human/animal giant mutants around? SRSLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment