Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Two items of business

1. I made a preview/outtakes vid for the French Toasted Tuna Sandwich recipe of the I Love America Diet:



2. Via Shakesville's Quote of the Day by Herman Cain:

"The more toppings a man has on his pizza, I believe the more manly he is."
 
As a former Godfather's Pizza employee, I have to say that it wasn't very manly when we got trained to count how many pieces of pepperoni we could put on each pizza or when we had to weight how much cheese we used. Holding back our masculine expression by limiting how many toppings we could put on was BULLSHIT, H.C.  Bullshit.

UPDATE: Here's that awkward Pat Robertson old man exercising clip Will references in the video:


1 comment:

  1. I am most pleased to see that you included this update. It's easy to forget that superhumans exist.

    ReplyDelete