Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Energy Drink Review: Starbucks Refreshers Raspberry Pomegranate

I finally gave in and I'm going to try one of these Starbucks Refreshers things. We all know I hate coffee, but I'm hoping that this "sparkling green coffee energy beverage" will be more raspberry/pomegranate-y and less with the coffee taste. The can claims it doesn't taste like coffee. WE'LL SEE, STARBUCKS. We'll see.

FLAVOR: Oh, it really is just fruity. Pretty tasty. No weird coffee or tea-type aftertaste like I was worried about. It's carbonated enough that you don't feel like you're drinking some healthy juice crap, but doesn't taste like carcinogenic chemicals either.

EFFECTIVENESS: I have no idea how the "natural energy from green coffee extract" will effect me. I'm about 60% of the way through the 12-ounce can and I can feel a little something. Not sure how strong it will be or how long it will last, but I guess that is what "the passage of time" and "observation" are for.

OVERALL: It wasn't gross and it helped my energy some. Meh.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete