Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Anti-Energy Drink Review: Dream Water

Snoozeberries!
I like the sound of Dream Water. It's water. For dreaming. I've had a good amount of booze tonight, including some with an energy drink mixer, so my body/brain are all like, 4:00 a.m.? What do we do at this time, again? I've been meaning to try  the Dream Water, so here we go!

The active ingredients are some sort of concoction called SleepStat and has chemicals I am too lazy to research. Other ingredients involve "reverse osmosis treated water," which sounds pretty futuristic, so I'm on board. The little 2.5 ounce shot I got is supposedly "snoozeberry" flavor, which sounds amazing and also not unlike this. I'm going to take this shot and then start an episode of a new Korean drama and see what happens.

FLAVOR: It tastes kind of like maybe a strawberry Crystal Light or something: fruity, but not too thick.

EFFECTIVENESS: The drink says to take it half an hour before you want to crash. It's been fifteen minutes, and I'm definitely feeling more tired. It is also 4:30 in the morning, so you know, take that with some salt grains. At 35 minutes, I'm pretty much ready to go to bed, but I've got about ten minutes left in this episode, so I'll crash then. Nice and sleepy feeling, though.

OVERALL: I have no idea, because though I think it enhanced my sleepiness speed, I laid in bed for like an hour feeling a bit nauseous. Might've had something to do with mixing Limon, orange juice, vodka, Monster Absolutely Zero, and this Dream Water stuff over the course of several hours. Whatever. It's not the worst thing that ever happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment